Follow my sweet adventures as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the California Bakersfield Mission.
- See ya in a quick 2! Elder Eli Moore

Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday, October 17, 2016

That is crazy that River got his mission call so fast and I can't wait to hear his feelings as it comes closer to his time! That is awesome that Dad got his calling at the temple and I love how close the ward is! Have they split it yet or is it still massive?
This week has been really slow. We went to see a bunch of people that we set appointments with but they all flaked on us! On Thursday we had our first Zone Conference! Elder Cook came to talk to us about the importance of the Atonement. It was great to see and learn from him and President Layton. I love President Layton and how he is running and teaching things here. From what I have heard he is here in prefect timing!
I will keep you guys in my prayers. I love you all so much! I can't wait to hear back!
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment