Follow my sweet adventures as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the California Bakersfield Mission.
- See ya in a quick 2! Elder Eli Moore

Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday, November 7, 2016

What's up fam! Yes I did get that package and it came just in time for our Stake Conference and I got a lot of compliments with them! But it was so good to hear more about the NY trip and to hear how happy Eden was! I am looking forward to playing in the 2018 MO. Me and dad are gonna take it! Missions are great - they are not easy but I have been learning so much about the Gospel and myself! But this has been a pretty much the same kind of week. Monday we went and taught that family again and the boy Owen's age hasn't really been coming to church but he loves being there when he gets there. So I told the family about what dad did with Sheldon and how he would bribe him with hot wheels cars to get him to come.  So I did the same and told him that I would get him a King Size of his favorite candy and bring it if he would come! But after that it was really slow and a lot of people that we wanted to go by didn't really want us to come by - LOL! But it has been fun. I can't wait to see everything that is going on with the holidays and family parties!
Freaking love you guys and miss you!
Love Elder Elove
Elder Moore and Elder Watkins

Rosedale Apartment

Rosedale Apartment














1 comment:

  1. So fun to see pictures of where he is and to see that wonderful smiling face!

    ReplyDelete